This train case is a useful award that will be appreciated by your competitors. Handmade by Running Roan Tack. Vintage inspired train case for toiletries, personal accessories, makeup, anything you need to take with you in style. Made from floral embossed leather. Handle is made from durable bull hide and decorated with antique silver dots. This handy case measures 8" tall, 8" long and 6" wide. Double pull zipper for easy access. Lined with waterproof canvas for easy clean up. Price includes award patch.
QUANTITY DICOUNTS TIERED AS FOLLOWS*
1-5 CASES = $225.00 EACH
6-19 CASES = $213.75 EACH
20 OR MORE CASES = $202.50 EACH
*MUST BE THE SAME ITEM, NOT A COMBINATION OF DIFFERENT ITEMS TO QUALIFY FOR A QUANTITY DISCOUNT
INFORMATION ON PLACING AN AWARD ORDER WITH US (updated 1/6/24)
BEFORE YOU INQUIRE, PLEASE KNOW:
1) Minimum order of $1,000 required. We do not accept any award orders totaling less than $1,000.
2) Lead time is 60 days. You must finalize your order and pay your invoice a MINIMUM of 60 days before your event.
3) You must be able to pay a PayPal invoice. All you need is a major credit card, you do not need a PayPal account. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHECKS, MONEY ORDERS, WIRE TRANSFERS OR PAYMENT INFORMATION OVER THE PHONE.
4) You do not get to pick the colors or hardware. Award orders are made in an assortment of colors and hardware of our choosing. If that's not agreeable to you, we can not accept an award order from you. Sorry!
5) ORDERS ARE BOOKED WHEN THEY ARE PAID IN FULL. We will not schedule an award order to be made until the order is paid in full. If we have discussed an order, but no payment has been sent, we have not booked any time or materials for you and we are not making your order.
HOW TO PLACE AN AWARD ORDER
Step 1: Have ONE PERSON from your organization email firstname.lastname@example.org with the items you are interested in, the quantities you need, the zip code they will ship to and the date you need to receive them. PLEASE DO NOT CALL. We do not discuss award orders over the phone, as ALL questions and information regarding award orders must be in writing.
Step 2: We will check our work schedule to make sure we can complete and ship your order to you in time. Our turnaround time is typically 60 DAYS FROM DATE OF YOUR FULL PAYMENT FOR THE ORDER, but varies depending on how many pieces you need and our current work load.
Step 3: If we can meet your deadline date, we finalize the details of your order (number of items, award lettering on each item, etc).
Step 4: Once we have all of the details, we will email you a PayPal invoice for your order. The invoice can be paid with any card, no PayPal account is required. We do not accept checks, money orders, bank transfers or payment information over the phone. Unpaid invoices/orders are canceled after 3 days so we can stay on schedule with other committed orders. If you are unwilling or unable to pay a PayPal invoice online with a credit card, we will not take an award order from you. Sorry!