Is this item in stock?
If you can add it to your cart, it is in stock and ready to ship. We occasionally offer pre-order items, but those are very clearly designated as such.
I just placed an order on the website, can I change it?
No. The terms you agreed to at the bottom of the checkout page when you placed your order clearly state that orders cannot be altered, canceled or combined to ship with another order after they are placed. The exact items you ordered will ship to the address you provided. Absolutely no exceptions, so please double check your order before placing it.
How much is shipping?
Just add the items you'd like into your cart, put in your zip code or post code and our checkout system will tell you how much the shipping will be for those items. No need to go any further on the order than that!
How fast will my order be shipped?
Orders for in-stock items are processed and shipped within 24-48 hours (excluding Saturdays and Sundays) after they are placed. Orders shipping within the United States are shipped by USPS Priority Mail (delivers in 2-3 days nationwide). International orders are shipped by USPS International Priority Mail (delivers in 6-10 business days worldwide, unless the box is delayed in customs). Express shipping is not available.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship worldwide.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
What is your return policy?
We accept returns if ALL of the following conditions are met:
- Within 14 days of purchase.
- Item is brand new, unused, unaltered, in the same condition as it was when the purchaser unboxed it. Tack items that have been on a horse are not eligible for return. Spur straps that have been attached to spurs are not eligible for return.
- Our tags are still attached to the item. Not removed and reattached, but never removed.
- Regular priced item. All sales are final on discounted items.
- Not a custom order. All sales are final on custom orders.
If the item meets ALL of the above requirements, please contact us to be issued a Return Authorization number to begin the return process.
How will I receive my refund?
Returns will incur a $5 handling fee which will be deducted from the refund amount. All refunds are given as Running Roan Tack egift certificates to be redeemed for something else on our website. You will receive the egift certificate electronically. Shipping charges are not refundable. The purchaser is responsible for shipping charges to return the unwanted item to us.
You will not receive a credit to the method of payment you used to place the order. You will receive an egift certificate as explained above.
How do I return something?
Go to our website, log into your account (if you have one) and follow the prompts to initiate a return. Return instructions will follow, after you answer the questions about your return. If you need help with this, contact us, we can initiate the return for you.
We do not allow exchanges. If you'd like to return something and get something else, you will need to return the unwanted item (see "Returns and Refunds" section above), then you will need to place a brand new order for the item you want. You can either wait for us to process your return, so you can use your store credit to place the order. Or you can place the new order now and use your store credit from the return for something else later.
We do not hold items for exchanges. All items are for sale until a website order is placed/paid for that specific item.
OTHER FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) Do you sell wholesale? No, we do not.
2) Will you hold this item for me? No, we do not allow holds for any reason. All items are for sale until an order for that item is completed.
3) Will you sponsor me or my event? We are not looking for anyone or anything new to sponsor right now. We do not collect or save information about people or events that request sponsorship. Due to time constraints and the incredible number of requests we receive, requests for sponsorships will not be answered.
4) Do you have a storefront? No. We are online only.
5) Do you allow local pickups? No. But shipping to Texas addresses is automatically FREE when you checkout on our website. No coupon code needed :)
6) Can I come to your shop? No. Our manufacturing facility is not set up to welcome the general public and responsible bio-security measures are in place for the livestock that reside on the ranch where our shop is located.
7) Do you still repurpose designer purses? No, we do not. And we do not allow customers to send us their designer bags for revamp or repurposing either. We are completely out of that game.
8) I found this item on pinterest but it's not on your website? Our own Running Roan Tack board that we manage on Pinterest is up to date with products we currently offer. HOWEVER... there are items that have been pinned by other Pinterest users over the years that are still visible on Pinterest. We cannot delete those old pins on other peoples' boards. I wish we could, but we can't. Attempting to shop on Pinterest is confusing and terribly frustrating for this very reason.