What is your return policy?
We accept returns if ALL of the following conditions are met:
- Within 14 days of purchase.
- Item is brand new, unused, unaltered, in the same condition as it was when the purchaser unboxed it. Tack items that have been on a horse (even just tried on quickly) are not eligible for return. Spur straps that have been attached to spurs are not eligible for return.
- Our tags are still attached to the item. Not removed and reattached, but never removed.
- Regular priced item. All sales are final on discounted items (this includes orders placed using coupon codes).
- Not a custom/special order. All sales are final on custom/special orders.
Our return policy may seem strict, but it ensures that everything you purchase from us is brand new, clean, fresh and free of mold spores, strange horse cooties, etc.
How will I receive my refund?
All refunds are given as Running Roan Tack store credit to be redeemed for something else on our website. Shipping charges are not refundable. The purchaser is responsible for shipping charges to return the unwanted item to us.
You will not receive a credit to the method of payment you used to place the order. You will receive a store credit as explained above.
How do I return something?
Go to our website, log into your account (if you have one) and follow the prompts to initiate a return. Return instructions will follow, after you answer the questions about your return. If you don't have an account, contact us and we will get the return process started for you.
If you'd like exchange something, you will need to return the unwanted item (see "Returns and Refunds" section above), then use the store credit you receive from your return to place a new order for the item you want.
We do not hold items for exchanges. All items are for sale until a website order is placed/paid for that specific item.